B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

I don’t know  if there’s anyone who can entertain more the viewers than Ariana’s standard bating procedure .. it is like a holy ritual for her .. the reward of the chocolate at the end , I think it will always be remembered and mentioned and never forgotten . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know  if there’s anyone who can entertain more the viewers than Ariana’s standard bating procedure .. it is like a holy ritual for her .. the reward of the chocolate at the end , I think it will always be remembered and mentioned and never forgotten . 

They're all entertaining, you say you want reactions between tenents, you're getting it. 😉 

At least Gina , as far as we know , she has someone to satisfy her sexual appetite .. what can we say seeing these 3 beautiful women ( Holly , Megan , Ariana ) and not having often sexual experiences as they should according to their age ? Their blood and testosterone must be at the craziest highest levels and not being able for whatever reason to have the real life fun , pff , what can I say ? 😔

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ariana is literally awesome. Her bates are definitely one of the best in history of RLC

I have seen women bating at RLC and many videos of earlier years , but this procedure with her is beyond description 🤩🤩🤩