B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 hour ago, ansast said:

Holly didnt show herself fro her best side. She forced to have a 3some but A&L didnt feel to have one neither Holly stay in thei bed. This was low very low. I hoped they had a real good 3some but if you feel they dont want go to tour room. You could feel all in the house could breath again cause Nelly and the godfather and even crazy Gina wasnt in the house. I think Gina had nightshift in the striptaesebar...

Gina most probably was at her boyfriend’s .. and by the way , she can be the funniest and craziest and she makes a boring atmosphere alive ( and kicking ) 😊 The only problem is that she drinks a bit more than normal , but that’s her choice . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gina most probably was at her boyfriend’s .. and by the way , she can be the funniest and craziest and she makes a boring atmosphere alive ( and kicking ) 😊 The only problem is that she drinks a bit more than normal , but that’s her choice . 

true and she s a hyperkinetic girl herself. In normal conditions doctors would give her relatine for a start. She take drugs weed and harder we all know that and that makes her live more difficult in the futur. It s pitty to say but she wont get old i m afraid. The other girls do they part also only megan she to stupid i m afraid or to clever...