B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The two couples absolutely do not fit together. Probably the worst combination RLC has ever had in B5.

L&A pay attention to good manners and good looks. C&C don't fit in with them and are more distracting than anything else. RLC should never have taken C&C in the cast. The combination with L&A is even more stupid. 

I totally agree with you and I have made my comment about it . 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

these girls are just gossiping up a storm    still ...pointing to upstairs..... where in this moment is Curly has Gina buns up bent over the end of the bed .....and Lorraine has joined the group laughing and pointing upstairs too....  I love a good catty session to eavesdrop on... it really shows that competitive , and cattiness women have ... 

and now Gina with the girls telling Holly how great it is getting the meat after so long .... 

this is my deepest voyeur side... I want to eavesdrop on their conversation and there thoughts like seeing those little thought baloons .... so much fun to be had ... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

and now Gina with the girls telling Holly how great it is getting the meat after so long .... 

this is my deepest voyeur side... I want to eavesdrop on their conversation and there thoughts like seeing those little thought baloons .... so much fun to be had ... 

Yeah i know right, did you subscribe again just to hear the conversation ? 😂