B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

35 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Nelly is topless and eating alone.  It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her so exposed.  Nice!

NICE????? Omg did you missed while she was fingering herself and had blood on her finger wich she licked off. She really a dirty filty bisex .....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

H, se rapproche de A, il y aura bien un trio pendant les fêtes pour le 31 ? la séance d'hier gentillette à mis en appétit la petite, L, décidera...

I hope Holly will be fucked by one of the 2 guys in that house so she will calm down. She s the only with bra lol. When i go visit friend mostly, i say mostly keep my trousers on...she need a good fuck 😉

• Like 1

Just now, ansast said:

I hope Holly will be fucked by one of the 2 guys in that house so she will calm down. She s the only with bra lol. When i go visit friend mostly, i say mostly keep my trousers on...she need a good fuck 😉

Ariana needs attention omg bunch a kids over there. She lay down on the floor.

J'espère que Holly sera baisée par l'un des 2 mecs de cette maison pour qu'elle se calme.  Elle est la seule avec un soutien-gorge lol.  Quand je vais surtout rendre visite à une amie, je dis surtout de garder mon pantalon ... elle a besoin d'une bonne baise 😉

ce soir ça ne risque pas qu'elle se fasse baiser par un des deux, un, c'est faisable, mais pas ici, et il faut aussi que H, soit complétement défoncé

l'idée du massage, ça vient d'elle hier soir de L

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

This place is growing more and more boring lately. Right now, the two couples are pretty much the only ones worth watching in B4. Megan, as always, is just Megan. Holly hasn't been much interesting at all since she started seeing this new boyfriend. The previous one she atleast brought to the house a couple of times. Even Gina hasn't had a single visit by anyone since she moved to B4, and she spend most of her days and many nights away. 

😴

Agreed.

It's crazy to think that not that long ago I was ready to drop money waiting until Martina showed up in B4 again. Now this is her third visit? Fourth? And nobody even cares anymore. I couldn't even imagine how pissed off I would have been if I dropped money waiting for her to show again. So glad I saved my money.