B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Excellent socializing times with Martina and Nelly , it took more than 3,5 years to become part of the community for Martina , I hope whatever happens in the future with the project that the connections to the Barcelona houses remain ... this is a wonderful refresh and approach of the RLC project 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Martina and Nelly might be taking a shower together .. According to tonight’s experience , Alberto came , saw and he decided that this isn’t a place for him .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Martina and Nelly might be taking a shower together .. According to tonight’s experience , Alberto came , saw and he decided that this isn’t a place for him .. 

I like martina but hate nelly

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

WELL THAT'S SHITTY OF HIM????  NO SOCIAL SKILLS ?  OR ANTI SOCIAL.... doesn't work well for Martina .... but again speculations.... Martina has been on her own agenda for some time and I expect on a new sexual path (that we can see ! - who knows where else she has gone in past and so on) ... I fully expect a 3some ...especially with Alberto bailing out and she stayed ...

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

WELL THAT'S SHITTY OF HIM????  NO SOCIAL SKILLS ?  OR ANTI SOCIAL.... doesn't work well for Martina .... but again speculations.... Martina has been on her own agenda for some time and I expect on a new sexual path (that we can see ! - who knows where else she has gone in past and so on) ... I fully expect a 3some ...especially with Alberto bailing out and she stayed ...

Martina is a nice girl but with dirty Nelly in one bath. Nelly tasted her blood earlier this aftrenoon can you believe that?? Take someone else Martina please 😉

• Sad 1