Leora's butt

Guest Squirrel

A little skinny

It's always best to start them this way. They last longer before the cellulite takes over.

Take an old squirrel's word for it: they all fill out as time passes.

Guest Squirrel

;D I want to bite it!!!  ;D

I'd settle for a little "love nibble." Then, as befits the most interesting squirrel on Earth, I would immediately go about the work of stashing my nuts in a secure location. With furious intensity and wild abandon... ;D

Guest Squirrel

Unfortunately, cartoon squirrels in the private sector don't get pensions when they quit working.

I will NEVER be able to afford retirement.  :'(

But squirrels are now popular pets in Russia so maybe I can get Leora to adopt me.  :-*

You listening, Leora? ???

post-0-145739611343_thumb.jpeg

Guest Squirrel

Leora doesn't have a pet (unless you consider Paul her pet, but I'm not so sure he's not the master -- the relationship cannot be deciphered), so she needs a Squirrel to cheer her up and keep her involved with her painting and drawing. Plus, we squirrels are lovable and warm and fuzzy and cute, needing only choice cuts of beef, potatoes, mixed nuts, and 12-year-old Scotch to keep us alive. And a large yacht would be nice.

Nora would work out; her butt is very nice too, and Agent Dog and I could get along just fine.

Maya's really fun, but she has a goddamn cat. Squirrels can kick shit out of a fucking cat, but I don't like hostile environments, and none of the cats on RLC are civilized, except for Meerkat. We'd get along fine, but Lora is preggo and probably can't afford the required single-malt Scotch I require.

I guess I should quit CC now. Nobody likes my posts, and now I'm babbling on and on about my private life as a lonely cartoon squirrel who is torn between the goddess attributes of Leora & Nora. So sad.

Or maybe I'll stay and derail another thread!  ;D