B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

14 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

tu vois moos54,la perception des choses, des événements ? à mon avis , leur histoire, ne s'est pas bien finie, pas à cause du départ d'Holly, il y a de la rancoeur voire de la colère, peut-être de la haine, chez Holly, vis-à-vis de César qui ne doit pas être sans reproche, lui qui ne lui a même pas adressé un regard, fuyant, baissant la tête, ces deux-là, ne sont pas en bon terme, c'est une évidence, c'était palpable, une vraie tension. Je dirais sale soirée pour H

Comme je te l'ai déjà dit, leur relation n'était basée que sur le sexe et je pense que les deux étaient bien d'accord la dessus, chacun a fait sa vie de son côté, Holly a sûrement fait des choses avec d'autres mecs, d'ailleurs on a eu la preuve avec le mec qui est venue il y a quelques mois, tout comme Cesar a fait des trucs avec d'autres filles avant que son chemin ne croise à nouveau la route des filles participantes de RLC et qu'il entame une relation que je qualifierais de sérieuse avec Gina 

Par contre cela doit être étrange de se dire que le mec avec qui tu as couché plusieurs fois est devenu le petit ami d'une amie, il doit y avoir quand même une légère gêne même si cette histoire entre eux est terminé depuis plusieurs mois 

Je n'ai pas regardé leur retrouvaille dans la cuisine donc je ne peux pas en déduire grand chose, peut être que le fait que César n'ai pas voulu lever la tête, cela n'a pas aidé à faire décanter la situation, mais si c'est étrange pour Holly, cela le doit être tout autant pour lui, surtout si Gina la brieffer avant ^^

• Like 1

non, je pense qu'il y a autre chose, j'ai vu moi leur retrouvaille en direct, j'avoue un grand moment, comme quoi il n'y a pas que le sexe. c'était glaçant, les regards d'Holly, étaient des bombes à retardement, lui, était complétement inerte, hébété, gêné

32 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

you are gullible if u think he doesnt know, u need to understand the guy is the manager and have a comp , he can watch rlc and cc forum

RLC does not really have the cult of the forum so it is not really certain that all the participants come to the forum to see what is happening, for example, Alberto does not do it and Martina only reads what it happens in her apartment from time to time 
So we can't be sure if Bogdan knows this, the best way to find out is if his wife could have told him, not speaking Russian and having no information at the moment going in this sense, I remain on my position which is that he ignores this event or that he knows it and that he is like Alberto, that he does not attach more importance to it

I will also reiterate my theory that Bogdan is not the manager because I don't think it is him who decides on who becomes a participant in the project or not, I know there is someone there who does this, for me Bogdan is just a simple participant like the others but he is also a kind of steward, when there is a need to bring back supplies, it is him who does it
This was probably done by another person before seeing that the apartments were often in maintenance for this kind of deliveries, it also allows to better understand what RLC wanted to hide at that time.
If Bogdan decides to leave the project again, it will surely be to return to Russia and you will see that the maintenances will resume as before because he will be replaced by another person

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After pulo’s thread in L&M , this has become the thread of the French people and subscribers 😂🤣😜 Merci beaucoup garçons 😉😉😇🥳

sorry, when I can speak French to answer a member, strangely I do it with great pleasure :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry, when I can speak French to answer a member, strangely I do it with great pleasure :biggrin:

I didn’t mean my comment bad , not at all , I would have done the same if they were 4-5 Greeks in the forum to chat ... I just wanted to be sarcastic 😏 Please don’t take it in a bad way , only fun was made by me 😂🤣😜

• Haha 1

And by the way , this girl Aleksandra , I read a bit of more  info and the past , still to me a very weird person and also having a look at her suitcase now with all the carnival staff 🤨

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t mean my comment bad , not at all , I would have done the same if they were 4-5 Greeks in the forum to chat ... I just wanted to be sarcastic 😏 Please don’t take it in a bad way , only fun was made by me 😂🤣😜

I understood your message correctly, mine is also to be taken in the second degree and with humor, as most of the time that I write things 😉