B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And by the way , this girl Aleksandra , I read a bit of more  info and the past , still to me a very weird person and also having a look at her suitcase now with all the carnival staff 🤨

I like her, she is rather pretty and I think she may surprise us in the days or weeks to come
Already she is not afraid of cameras and I find it charming her way of reading aloud, it makes things limit erotic :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Utfordringen med å skrive på sitt eget morsmål, er at Google oversetteren kun kan oversette fra ett språk til et annet. Så jeg kan velge å få oversatt fra f.eks fransk til norsk. Men ikke fra fransk til engelsk som er det språket vi bruker her. 

Just now, Noldus said:

Utfordringen med å skrive på sitt eget morsmål, er at Google oversetteren kun kan oversette fra ett språk til et annet. Så jeg kan velge å få oversatt fra f.eks fransk til norsk. Men ikke fra fransk til engelsk som er det språket vi bruker her. 

The challenge of writing in your native language is that the Google translator can only translate from one language to another. So I can choose to have it translated from, for example, French into Norwegian. But not from French to English which is the language we use here.

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I understood your message correctly, mine is also to be taken in the second degree and with humor, as most of the time that I write things 😉

French and greek united  then 😂🤣😜 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I like her, she is rather pretty and I think she may surprise us in the days or weeks to come
Already she is not afraid of cameras and I find it charming her way of reading aloud, it makes things limit erotic :biggrin:

I just don’t like skinny girls , I always have a think that might be anorexia ( although this isn’t the issue with her but just a personal issue when I see girls her type 😳 ) , but she is open to the cameras and I agree , maybe because she has a familiarity with them 😉 Still , in my opinion she is there to fill the bed ( no matter what she will show us ) rather than being a normal RLC GOV concept tenant... but that’s my belief of course ☺️

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The challenge of writing in your native language is that the Google translator can only translate from one language to another. So I can choose to have it translated from, for example, French into Norwegian. But not from French to English which is the language we use here.

I always have a google translate page open at the same time as on the forum when I can not understand certain post or when I want to translate another language, generally I do the translation from the foreign language to the English, because I think I have rather a good level to understand and the words are better translated than if I went directly from the foreign language to my mother tongue, French
And if I really need I do the translation in French
After that I try to interpret the words as well as possible by putting them in the context

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I just don’t like skinny girls , I always have a think that might be anorexia ( although this isn’t the issue with her but just a personal issue when I see girls her type 😳 ) , but she is open to the cameras and I agree , maybe because she has a familiarity with them 😉 Still , in my opinion she is there to fill the bed ( no matter what she will show us ) rather than being a normal RLC GOV concept tenant... but that’s my belief of course ☺️

tastes and nature are different for everyone, i'm not a big fan of girls who are skinny but i don't mind either, i find that she gives off something nice with her face, that's often what makes me crack first
Holly and Amy also exude a lot of charm just with their eyes, so I decided not to struggle and love them :blush:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Alek, elle doit faire des spectacles de rue 

Avec le fait qu'elle lit beaucoup de chose à haute voix, que ce soit un livre ou son téléphone, je dirais qu'elle pourrait faire du théatre 

--------------

With the fact that she reads a lot of things out loud, be it a book or her phone, I would say she could do theater.

• Like 1