B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

le jour ou les femmes comprendront que l ' on en a rien à faire de leurs vêtements on veut les voir à poil ça sera un grand pas pour l ' humanité  ""Armstrong"""

I caught myself liking some girl looking at them with clothes on because they were prettier than if they were naked :biggrin: ""Moos""

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

tastes and nature are different for everyone, i'm not a big fan of girls who are skinny but i don't mind either, i find that she gives off something nice with her face, that's often what makes me crack first
Holly and Amy also exude a lot of charm just with their eyes, so I decided not to struggle and love them :blush:

Holly for me is the angel ... but behind this angel , she is the girl who will drive with you into hell in order to live all the sins and pleasures of the world .. 😊 Amy wasn’t also my taste , but this is why there’s such a variety , so as for everyone to attach to his favorites 😌

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I always have a google translate page open at the same time as on the forum when I can not understand certain post or when I want to translate another language, generally I do the translation from the foreign language to the English, because I think I have rather a good level to understand and the words are better translated than if I went directly from the foreign language to my mother tongue, French
And if I really need I do the translation in French
After that I try to interpret the words as well as possible by putting them in the context

Yes, I do the same. But it is tiring to copy / paste over to Google for all French posts

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly for me is the angel ... but behind this angel , she is the girl who will drive with you into hell in order to live all the sins and pleasures of the world .. 😊 Amy wasn’t also my taste , but this is why there’s such a variety , so as for everyone to attach to his favorites 😌

In general, I don't really have a favorite because I know that these girls are only temporary in our life, it avoids having heartaches, but I must say that there are some that I prefer anyway to others and it's true that this cannot be explained, for example I loved Kaley at R1, just like Rosalie, I also really liked Samantha at R2, not to mention Lana and Eva :blush: (good old memories)
Amy is really my favorite since her first appearance on the project, Holly is Holly, i guess she's favorite for everyone :biggrin:
Some people just do good to others by watching them, and even if they don't do anything very extravagant

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In general, I don't really have a favorite because I know that these girls are only temporary in our life, it avoids having heartaches, but I must say that there are some that I prefer anyway to others and it's true that this cannot be explained, for example I loved Kaley at R1, just like Rosalie, I also really liked Samantha at R2, not to mention Lana and Eva :blush: (good old memories)
Amy is really my favorite since her first appearance on the project, Holly is Holly, i guess she's favorite for everyone :biggrin:
Some people just do good to others by watching them, and even if they don't do anything very extravagant

I agree totally .. it is just that these extended stays in 2020 have made us attach more to some of the girls because  of the time spent as GOV .. this is for example the attach to Leora because she is many years with RLC .. imagine if she was entering as a GOV and stayed only for 3 months , she would have for sure raised talks but not in the extended way they happen currently .. anyway , the pleasure is in front of our eyes  and we try to taste and digest accordingly 😂🤣

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

J'essaierai de parler à nouveau en anglais, je ne veux plus vous fatiguer 

Lucky a une amie franco russe qui lui traduit en javanais on comprend mieux maintenant pourquoi il mélange un peu tout 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I will try to speak in English again, I don't want to tire you out more 

I must admit that I skip most of what is written in French (or other languages) if there is a lot of it

• Like 3