Ariel and Harvey

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariel and Harvey are in their bedroom and they are arguing very hard! ...but I don't understand spanish!!!!! Somebody is watching and can translate into english?????????

Hopefully she doesn't pull a knife on him.  We've seen that before in this apartment.

Ariel and Harvey are in their bedroom and they are arguing very hard! ...but I don't understand spanish!!!!! Somebody is watching and can translate into english?????????

Hopefully she doesn't pull a knife on him.  We've seen that before in this apartment.

I've often wondered what would happen if some sort of crime were committed while we were watching the feeds. Would we be subpoenaed to testify?

I've often wondered what would happen if some sort of crime were committed while we were watching the feeds. Would we be subpoenaed to testify?

I don't think a Spanish court has the legal power to subpoena an US citizen, but if they ask real nice and pay my way...I'd do it.