Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You remember her? She used to visit the old place in Krasnoyarsk. I think she has been seen recently in Prague, but only fleeting glimpses.....

Was she the one that some dude tried to have sex with awhile back?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Was she the one that some dude tried to have sex with awhile back?

That's her! She thankfully fended off his unwanted, and quite frankly creepy, advances. Left a stain on the apartment. And the couch whenever he parks himself there.🤢

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's her! She thankfully fended off his unwanted, and quite frankly creepy, advances. Left a stain on the apartment. And the couch whenever he parks himself there.🤢

Between them always being out, the dude visiting and auntie visiting it hasn't been real good lately. All we need is these two silly women getting COVID because their out tom catting.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Between them always being out, the dude visiting and auntie visiting it hasn't been real good lately. All we need is these two silly women getting COVID because their out tom catting.

Tom Catting! That's an old one!

No, fear not. They aren't in public, they will be in cars, i know your concern but if they have been just with one other, which is most likely the case, then they'll be fine.

But in truth Aussie - They are fully grown women, and have to take care of themselves. If they don't know this, they'll never know. And having him visit, when he has got there on public transport etc, is very very silly. But it shows you how important he is considered.

Why? Fuck Knows!!🤪

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tom Catting! That's an old one!

No, fear not. They aren't in public, they will be in cars, i know your concern but if they have been just with one other, which is most likely the case, then they'll be fine.

But in truth Aussie - They are fully grown women, and have to take care of themselves. If they don't know this, they'll never know. And having him visit, when he has got there on public transport etc, is very very silly. But it shows you how important he is considered.

Why? Fuck Knows.

COVID shows no one respect and doesn't take a lot to catch it and you're in a world of hurt. They better understand.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

COVID shows no one respect and doesn't take a lot to catch it and you're in a world of hurt. They better understand.

I know. My next door neighbour came by last week and started by saying "Hate to tell you this, but i died 4 weeks ago!", so i thought wha?? He had caught it, and had to be basically brought back. He was one who was a denier, and he now says "Oh it's real alright, it definitely is real".

I have a friend whom had a dinner party and of the 12 at the table 11 caught it from the one person. You can the train wreck coming at Malia and Leora and we are watching them and can do nothing to stop the accident happening.

• Sad 1