Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Malia makes the head

I love these translations on CC end up being a hive of innuendo!! Well, both have been busy this weekend.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Malia looks like a girl that really doesn't want to be there, if it's getting serious with her boyfriend, she'll probably leave soon, she's been looking more and more disinterested in the last few weeks.

This is something i have said in the past. Since meeting him, certainly since staying with him, she has been distant, in every way. I agree, she looks bored and tired of rlc life, and has done for the last 2 months. BUT with everything, she can't do a thing about it right now. Plus, she leaves that apartment, she leaves her job too. It is a massive quandary for both girls

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is something i have said in the past. Since meeting him, certainly since staying with him, she has been distant, in every way. I agree, she looks bored and tired of rlc life, and has done for the last 2 months. BUT with everything, she can't do a thing about it right now. Plus, she leaves that apartment, she leaves her job too.

lets hope he can support her financially

il y a 2 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

This is something i have said in the past. Since meeting him, certainly since staying with him, she has been distant, in every way. I agree, she looks bored and tired of rlc life, and has done for the last 2 months. BUT with everything, she can't do a thing about it right now. Plus, she leaves that apartment, she leaves her job too. It is a massive quandary for both girls

2021 l année ou tout peut se passer

il y a 1 minute, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

This is something i have said in the past. Since meeting him, certainly since staying with him, she has been distant, in every way. I agree, she looks bored and tired of rlc life, and has done for the last 2 months. BUT with everything, she can't do a thing about it right now. Plus, she leaves that apartment, she leaves her job too.

People will do crazy stuff to get out of situations like this though (especially goth chicks!), although I imagine she would need to get a change of visa, possibly apply for residency and find a job before she gets to the 'i'm storming out' stage

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Malia looks like a girl that really doesn't want to be there, if it's getting serious with her boyfriend, she'll probably leave soon, she's been looking more and more disinterested in the last few weeks.

When you see tears on a woman’s face after a quarrel ( even more happening on New Year’s Eve ) ending abandoning the BF and returning home only for some hours , in which after a back and forth smsing you decide to go back to him , well , it wouldn’t be strange to say that feelings have been  developed ( to a rather emotional in my opinion personality girl ) and the current apartment situation keeps her “ trapped “ of what she really desires . 

• Like 1

Just now, marco6742 said:

People will do crazy stuff to get out of situations like this though (especially goth chicks!), although I imagine she would need to get a change of visa, possibly apply for residency and find a job before she gets to the 'i'm storming out' stage

or marry him