Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

People will do crazy stuff to get out of situations like this though (especially goth chicks!), although I imagine she would need to get a change of visa, possibly apply for residency and find a job before she gets to the 'i'm storming out' stage

Well my view and i know some who agree having spoken about it, is that she would leave rlc - But stay in Prague. Don't forget, she was happy on her own (she even said this on a call one day not long before) until she started going out by herself, now she has met someone she is happy with instead. That's what happens. I said Leora has big choices to make in 2021 - Malia does too, and maybe much quicker.

Not sure what would happen to Leora if Malia were to leave, sure she was on her own before and was quite 'active' but she didn't go out and meet these new people before and just bated/ate/slept, can't see that happening if Malia were to leave now. I don't think we'd see too much of her.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Not sure what would happen to Leora if Malia were to leave, sure she was on her own before and was quite 'active' but she didn't go out and meet these new people before and just bated/ate/slept, can't see that happening if Malia were to leave now. I don't think we'd see too much of her.

Well yes. This is a totally different scene to before isn't it. All different. And i will say again, it is true - When Malia is not there for more than one night....Leora looks lost! She looks bored, nothing to do. Sleeps with the lights on in her room, she only does that if she isn't comfortable being by herself, never does that if Malia is home. There have been times where she looks genuinely delighted Malia has come back home after a weekend. She even said the other week how will i sleep? When Malia was going away for just one night. And guess what - She had trouble sleeping. So she would have to make changes, otherwise she'd go stir crazy. That means going out more.....That means leaving her apartment more. Difficult isn't it?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

Leora looks hornier than a randy goat on valentines day, It's a game of cat and mouse! Does she start with the risk of 'happy tits' walking in?

Wow talk about change the subject. Soz i bored you.