Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There were potatoes i saw. Plus she came back in briefly with a glass dish, so i guess that is to take food with her tomorrow perhaps??

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh well doesn't all go well for us tonight. As it's 5:24am here on Thursday I'll go back to bed.

I guess she will be back maybe within the next hour or so Aussie, all hope isn't lost tonight!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There were potatoes i saw. Plus she came back briefly in with a glass dish, so i guess that is to take food with her tomorrow perhaps??

My best friend is an Russian man and they use a lot of potatoes in their food.

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Il y avait des pommes de terre que j’ai vues. De plus, elle est chiffre d’affaires brièvement avec un plat en verre, donc je suppose que c’est de prendre de la nourriture avec elle demain peut-être ??

C’est le plat de noël qui ramène elle à fait le meme plat qu’à noel pomme de terre rapée carotte rapée betterave rapée et crèmes mais la valise je ne ses pas

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je suppose qu’elle sera de retour peut-être dans l’heure qui suit, Aussie, tout espoir n’est pas perdu ce soir!

Je pense que Malia va partir pour la nuit vu sa préparation 

Just now, patou said:

C’est le plat de noël qui ramène elle à fait le meme plat qu’à noel pomme de terre rapée carotte rapée betterave rapée et crèmes mais la valise je ne ses pas

Mate Russian mate Leon has told me a thousand times the name of the disk but fuck me I can't remember it's name. My friends are very Russian and they feed us their food. They do things different to us, like they don't do Christmas presents but if they go to your place for a dinner or a visit they bring a little present.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Beetroot! Now is that a typical Russian dish or what! I guess it will be the same each year, all families do the same like we do with Turkey etc. Keeping the traditions going.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate Russian mate Leon has told me a thousand times the name of the disk but fuck me I can't remember it's name. My friends are very Russian and they feed us their food. They do things different to us, like they don't do Christmas presents but if they go to your place for a dinner or a visit they bring a little present.

No I can't speak Russian I'm bloody hopeless my mate Leon has lost the will trying to teach me. But it's like being in Leora's apartment because the speak Russian all the bloody time which drives me mad. There home town isn't very far from Leora's home town. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

I think Malia's going to leave for the night given her preparation.

Not sure, she has a negligee on, she very well may stop in.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Beetroot! Now is that a typical Russian dish or what! I guess it will be the same each year, all families do the same like we do with Turkey etc. Keeping the traditions going.

I think the name starts with a B. Leon would kill me for not remembering it as he is always feeding my wife and myself with it.

• Haha 1