B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

The best thing for my personal taste ( although as I have said I am not a fan ) is watching Radi in this  apartment and finally getting in touch with the girls .. the “ aren’t in my league “ remaining B1 tenant , could set whatever differences aside for just one day and join the girls afternoon / evening .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The best thing for my personal taste ( although as I have said I am not a fan ) is watching Radi in this  apartment and finally getting in touch with the girls .. the “ aren’t in my league “ remaining B1 tenant , could set whatever differences aside for just one day and join the girls afternoon / evening .. 

t still cant believe shes here

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

t still cant believe shes here

Let’s see if it is just for the Christmas occasion and an once special “ guest star “ appearance or she will slowly start socializing with the others more  often ..A move towards the right direction for me 😇 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if it is just for the Christmas occasion and an once special “ guest star “ appearance or she will slowly start socializing with the others more  often ..A move towards the right direction for me 😇 

get her away from sera