Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

I hope then that the time that Malia spent away from the apartment , opened up her eyes and finally realized that real life and work can’t be combined in this way and she is slowly  getting ready to leave the project and live her life and don’t lose more valuable years due to cameras providing an income . 

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Hai ragione, da quando è tornata da quella mini vacanza non è più uscita.

È uscita solo con Leora. 

Maybe the 14th January holidays , it was for her male friend that will be busy and not being able to see him so often and spend then more time in the apartment 😎😂🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

‎Which then Malia makes me laugh. ‎

‎By day, she looks more "alive." She comes in the evening and has a face from "what am I still doing here?" ‎

You know what? That is what i have seen very recent too. Exactly what i feel. There have been times, she has sat on the couch, alone, staring at the TV and it look like she just wants to yell out "Get me out of this". Others may disagree, i watch Malia much, much closer than many others here, but i have seen her body language. It's not positive. As i said before, if she wants to stay, then she is the best actor RLC have, because that's not how it looks.

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

How it is right now. Until he pisses her off again. Why do you think Malia is now exercising topless? Passing the time or trying to keep views up?

95% of the time when either are sitting on the couch or on Leora's bed, their legs are spread farther apart than the width of mother Russia.  If I'm throwing crap your way (speaking figuratively to the CC populous) because you're a subscriber in this RLC game, so be it.  You've found your home and RLC welcomes your $20 - $45/month (laughing on their way to the bank).

You're better off at Chaturbate or other similar site, where the tease you'll experience is assured a happy ending for all.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Howard said:

95% of the time when either are sitting on the couch or on Leora's bed, their legs are spread farther apart than the width of mother Russia.  If I'm throwing crap your way (speaking figuratively to the CC populous) because you're a subscriber in this RLC game, so be it.  You've found your home and RLC welcomes your $20 - $45/month (laughing on their way to the bank).

You're better off at Chaturbate or other similar site, where the tease you'll experience is assured a happy ending for all.

Thanks. That makes me feel better. 🙃

Hats off to @Brokk!, you didn’t fall in the trap of a possible show as you predicted earlier again that nothing  happens according to observation 😏😉 Careful , I will start thinking that you are also now having tighter connection with the girls and you learn things first hand 😂🤣😛

• Like 1