Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So i'll readily admit, i've always been honest with you lot, was i disappointed again? Yeah, of course. Because i did indeed get the impression it would be one of 'Those nights', having picked up something from the couch earlier (When they did astonishingly bad in the views when they were just sat there, they were on 2nd row at one point, something unheard of for them). But it wasn't one of 'Those' at all, even after cracking open the beer. By the time they got on the bed, nothing was really needed. It became That Will Do. In fact the only notable things from tonight, all that stood out for me, was her still being played with by her mate while happily talking to her 'Ex', something i guarantee a certain 'someone' else had no idea of, just like with every other aspect of course (imagine if he knew either went on, let alone at the same time! Ha), and then posing so long for cam 9 on all fours that it actually gave her backache. Look how quiet the chat went, just like Wednesday, no one on the forum had much to say. Oh, and Malia still cannot hide her distinct lack of interest anymore.

Things have changed with both. Thinking back to summertime, practically every time on the bed, they'd cuddle up at least. That amazing 8 nights stretch in September, with mutual bates, baths, massages, touchy-feely. Even the Double D night was only December 20th, no time back. Yet seems so long ago now. Plus regular stuff on their own as well.

And now, if anything at all happens, it seems to be an event. And maybe Malia can trade her toy in - Almost new, only used twice.....

Welcome to 2021. No, so far you're welcome to it. 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So i'll readily admit, i've always been honest with you lot, was i disappointed again? Yeah, of course. Because i did indeed get the impression it would be one of 'Those nights', having picked up something from the couch earlier (When they did astonishingly bad in the views when they were just sat there, they were on 2nd row at one point, something unheard of for them). But it wasn't one of 'Those' at all, even after cracking open the beer. By the time they got on the bed, nothing was really needed. It became That Will Do. In fact the only notable things from tonight, all that stood out for me, was her still being played with by her mate while happily talking to her 'Ex', something i guarantee a certain 'someone' else had no idea of, just like with every other aspect of course, and then posing so long for cam 9 on all fours that it actually gave her backache. Oh, and Malia still cannot hide her distinct lack of interest anymore.

Things have changed with both. Thinking back to summertime, practically every time on the bed, they'd cuddle up at least. That amazing 8 nights stretch in September, with mutual bates, baths, massages, touchy-feely. Even the Double D night was only December 20th, no time back. Yet seems so long ago now. Plus regular stuff on their own as well.

And now, if anything at all happens, it seems to be an event. And maybe Malia can trade her toy in - Almost new, only used twice.....

Welcome to 2021. No, so far you're welcome to it. 

I'm sad for you as Malia was your favorite but now she is only a shadow of herself.

Edited by Aussie_oi_oi
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It can always be a “ punishment “ to the viewers because our comments haven’t been favoring them much 🤨🧐🤔🤷‍♂️

With Leora being felling ill you can't expect her to feel very sexy. Do you when ill mate?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm sad for you as Malia was your favorite but now she is only a shadow of herself.

I think both are to an extent.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well you know my RLC first love will always be Leora.

Yes i am fully aware of that of course but both girls are living differently now, and have self created situations where most of their fun time is off camera. So one looks like she wants out for good, the other just lives the way she wants and damn anyone else.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes i am fully aware of that of course but both girls are living differently now, and have self created situations where most of their fun time is off camera. So one looks like she wants out for good, the other just lives the way she wants and damn anyone else.

Lets me honest here, Malia yes but no way is Leora considering it as she loves the money the job brings. Malia is a nice enough girl but not much personally and is pretty much a visitor only. Also after watching Leora for many years she's not going anywhere. Let's face it her BF is just that and her true love and always be Paul. Leora won't be leaving. I'll bet Koala balls on that.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Lets me honest here, Malia yes but no way is Leora considering it as she loves the money the job brings. Malia is a nice enough girl but not much personally and is pretty much a visitor only. Also after watching Leora for many years she's not going anywhere. Let's face it her BF is just that and her true love and always be Paul. Leora won't be leaving. I'll bet Koala balls on that.

I never said for a second she is leaving. Re-read my post. Malia wants out. Leora lives the way she wants to whether people get to see it or not, whether they like it or not, she decides. That is what i said. I know she isn't going anywhere yet. I never said it in the first place. And certainly not a thing about people's personality!!