Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just for clarity, as i know some will ask, the person she phoned as soon as she came back home was, yes, Paul.

Round and round and round and round and round.

40 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora already arrived 

Maybe it will be a night of relaxing nude massage 

Masturbation  Toys 

Ormai è storia passata. 

Mi basta vedere come è vestita Malia per capire che non succederà niente anche stasera. E Leora non ha neanche messo in ordine il letto, quindi probabilmente vorrà cambiare la coperta e tutto il resto. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So when she gets all that out the way, when she comes back home, she knows damn well all she has to do is one simple thing. Face cam 2 or cam 9 with her legs wide open and Bingo - Immediately all the views flock to her. That's all she has to do - She knows it, knows when to do it, how to do it and also, knows how well it does every time. 

Ta-Da!....

With everything that is happening the last days , everyone seems not having observed a very weird thing ( at least for me ) , which also shows another thing . 

Since Malia coming back from her holidays or whatever it was , it is the 4th day and she has spent a very limited time outside of the apartment , in comparison to Leora for example , so as it can be enough in order to meet her male friend . I might be wrong with my observation as I am not 24/ 7 watching this place and also I don’t have replay , but in case I am right , I find this rather odd because the last period , Malia seemed to spend much more time outside . With that being said , the talks or comments that hardly ever concern Malia , shows that the viewers or let’s say the posters here have not any special connection with Malia like with Leora in order to speak her own things or speculate ... to which this in my eyes is a great Malia’s accomplishment , having managed to keep her so called outside life out of commenting and managing it herself without dramas like her best friend . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, my monthly sub runs out on Wednesday, just cancelled the renewal and won't be getting it again unless these two liven up, I hope they get close again but Malia looks like a smacked arse half the time and the vibe seems to be rubbing off on Leora. Might get back on if/when Malia moves out just to watch Leora's reaction, will she bring a dude home? will she bugger off back to Ruski? Will she move to Barca?! (i'm kidding).

I don't mind the other apartments but they are getting a little stale as well, finding Leora bating on the couch in the last apartment (thank you 4Chan) 4-5 years ago was a blast and have followed her like the frikkin Truman show since, seeing her move to Prague, i thought there'd be a smorgasbord of dudes lined up to try and tame her libido but she's still got that chain around her foot despite being separated from Paul for quite a while. Malia turning up and them getting a bit freaky has been awesome, I know they did it for views but damn they were enjoying it, now it seems they've decided to stop any progress in that respect possibly as Malia seems to be getting serious with her BF and has maybe told Leora she doesn't want to do that stuff anymore? Who knows, the spark has gone, along with my current interest, I'll be subbing again if the situation were to change though.

• Like 2