Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With everything that is happening the last days , everyone seems not having observed a very weird thing ( at least for me ) , which also shows another thing . 

Since Malia coming back from her holidays or whatever it was , it is the 4th day and she has spent a very limited time outside of the apartment , in comparison to Leora for example , so as it can be enough in order to meet her male friend . I might be wrong with my observation as I am not 24/ 7 watching this place and also I don’t have replay , but in case I am right , I find this rather odd because the last period , Malia seemed to spend much more time outside . With that being said , the talks or comments that hardly ever concern Malia , shows that the viewers or let’s say the posters here have not any special connection with Malia like with Leora in order to speak her own things or speculate ... to which this in my eyes is a great Malia’s accomplishment , having managed to keep her so called outside life out of commenting and managing it herself without dramas like her best friend . 

I think there is much less talk about Malia is because she is far more discreet than Leora. Most of Malia's conversations on her phone are done by text messages so we don't know what is going on with her outside the apartment, unlike Leora who is always blabbing on her phone so anybody who speaks her language knows what's going on most of the time. I also think Malia has far less drama with her boyfriend than Leora does.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Well, my monthly sub runs out on Wednesday, just cancelled the renewal and won't be getting it again unless these two liven up, I hope they get close again but Malia looks like a smacked arse half the time and the vibe seems to be rubbing off on Leora. Might get back on if/when Malia moves out just to watch Leora's reaction, will she bring a dude home? will she bugger off back to Ruski? Will she move to Barca?! (i'm kidding).

I don't mind the other apartments but they are getting a little stale as well, finding Leora bating on the couch in the last apartment (thank you 4Chan) 4-5 years ago was a blast and have followed her like the frikkin Truman show since, seeing her move to Prague, i thought there'd be a smorgasbord of dudes lined up to try and tame her libido but she's still got that chain around her foot despite being separated from Paul for quite a while. Malia turning up and them getting a bit freaky has been awesome, I know they did it for views but damn they were enjoying it, now it seems they've decided to stop any progress in that respect possibly as Malia seems to be getting serious with her BF and has maybe told Leora she doesn't want to do that stuff anymore? Who knows, the spark has gone, along with my current interest, I'll be subbing again if the situation were to change though.

1. Remember - ANYTHING that happens of any kind is Leora's decision. Not Malia's.

2. I highly doubt it.

3. I think so for sure, but also it seems BOTH have lost interest now. Job done, kind of thing. Moved on.

4. I understand exactly how you feel. Things have changed.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think there is much less talk about Malia is because she is far more discreet than Leora. Most of Malia's conversations on her phone are done by text messages so we don't know what is going on with her outside the apartment, unlike Leora who is always blabbing on her phone so anybody who speaks her language knows what's going on most of the time. I also think Malia has far less drama with her boyfriend than Leora does.

That's for damn sure. Although it seems everything is rosy for Leora right now. Too rosy maybe.

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With everything that is happening the last days , everyone seems not having observed a very weird thing ( at least for me ) , which also shows another thing . 

Since Malia coming back from her holidays or whatever it was , it is the 4th day and she has spent a very limited time outside of the apartment , in comparison to Leora for example , so as it can be enough in order to meet her male friend . I might be wrong with my observation as I am not 24/ 7 watching this place and also I don’t have replay , but in case I am right , I find this rather odd because the last period , Malia seemed to spend much more time outside . With that being said , the talks or comments that hardly ever concern Malia , shows that the viewers or let’s say the posters here have not any special connection with Malia like with Leora in order to speak her own things or speculate ... to which this in my eyes is a great Malia’s accomplishment , having managed to keep her so called outside life out of commenting and managing it herself without dramas like her best friend . 

Hai ragione, da quando è tornata da quella mini vacanza non è più uscita.

È uscita solo con Leora. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

You're right, since she came back from that mini vacation, she hasn't left.

She only went out with Leora.

She had a very nice sounding call with him last night in bed, so everything seems fine and dandy with him. Just used to the drama and yelling usually associated with the other one in this situation.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's for damn sure. Although it seems everything is rosy for Leora right now. Too rosy maybe.

We will see if it turns into anything exciting, or like the last two nights where they start something, but it goes nowhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She had a very nice sounding call with him last night in bed, so everything seems fine and dandy with him. Just used to the drama and yelling usually associated with the other one in this situation.

Buono a sapersi. 

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with your explanations , I still find the way that they both handle whatever male connections they have totally weird . Except if anyone of us here , when we had or have someone in our lives for nearly half a year  , we see them for 1-3 hours per day and we don’t do more . I don’t know , perhaps I use my personal examples that usually after a month maximum , it will be back and forth sleeping at my girlfriend’s place or mine and spend much much time together ( of course I don’t forget that they are under Covid restrictions so there aren’t many choices ) , it can also be that this is the RLC world that we try to explain and rules apply different I guess . Still , I believe this now remains an apartment mostly seen from the all time long fans and has nothing to offer to people who would tune in to watch something. Let’s hope that it will become better ( this hope is now “ burning “ for more than half a year ) 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, I think things are getting more serious between Malia and her boyfriend. It doesn't explain whether this change is so fast.

For me, it was November when it changed. Remember, the 2 nights, then 3, then 4 away? Then, curfew came back and she could/would only see him perhaps once. From then on, she looked bored, tired, like she wanted to be elsewhere. That is where it all changed for me, slowly since then. And now, after spending all the time over Xmas with him, it's made it worse. Plus don't forget, her home is her place of work too, for want of a better phrase, and i think she no longer likes that feeling.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

We will see if it turns into anything exciting, or like the last two nights where they start something, but it goes nowhere.

Time will tell.....

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For me, it was November when it changed. Remember, the 2 nights, then 3, then 4 away? Then, curfew came back and she could/would only see him perhaps once. From then on, she looked bored, tired, like she wanted to be elsewhere. That is where it all changed for me, slowly since then. And now, after spending all the time over Xmas with him, it's made it worse.

Che poi Malia mi fa ridere. 

Di giorno sembra più "viva". Arriva la sera e ha la faccia da "cosa ci faccio ancora qui?"