Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

‎Yes just a polo shirt and a tracksuit without panties‎

No underwear at all. She won't be far away.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

‎Just see her boyfriend in the lobby to make her a little cuckoo‎

BINGO! You got it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Went with her aunt for a walk 

Hardly!! She will be spending the rest of the week sneezing, taking her temperature and all that if she has gone anywhere outside!!

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

À peine!! Elle passera le reste de la semaine à éternuer, à prendre sa température et tout ça si elle est partie dehors !!

ou juste une petite gâterie  vite fait

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Not a bad result after having an argument is it? Your punishment is being greeted by someone dressed rather flimsily for the time of year. I wouldn't mind rowing a lot like this if this is what i ended up with. Maybe i've underestimated him all these months, this could have been his plan all along!! Piss her off and still end up getting a handful!!😅 He maybe more wily than she and we realize!! 🤣 Outplayed her!!

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pas un mauvais résultat après avoir eu un dispute n’est-ce pas? Votre punition est accueillie par quelqu’un habillé assez légèrement pour la période de l’année. Cela ne me dérangerait pas beaucoup de ramer comme ça si c’est ce que j’ai fini avec. Peut-être que je l’ai sous-estimé tous ces mois, cela aurait pu être son plan depuis le début !! Faites-la chier mais finissez toujours avec une poignée !! 😅

30 minutes de passé ça suffit pour un tour de voiture dans le parc ?

• Haha 1