Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this is why i hate coming here you guys are fucking pathetic it was confirmed she was in the reserves and so was Paul so if you were mother Russia and you had to pick a face Leora's is a good one but this is not her okay

hey all you computer experts how about one of you run a facial recognition program and end this once and for all

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

this is why i hate coming here you guys are fucking pathetic it was confirmed she was in the reserves and so was Paul so if you were mother Russia and you had to pick a face Leora's is a good one but this is not her okay

She was never in the " military "  .  She was in training in the Russian Police Security,  The sewn badge on the shoulder of her uniform. Indicated that she was part of the university security. 

I really do not care whether you accept factual information, or not. 

Education, and gaining knowledge does not end with a diploma, or certificate .  Learning is a part of living, in most cases !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, scutus said:

She was never in the " military "  .  She was in training in the Russian Police Security,  The sewn badge on the shoulder of her uniform. Indicated that she was part of the university security. 

I really do not care whether you accept factual information, or not. 

Education, and gaining knowledge does not end with a diploma, or certificate .  Learning is a part of living, in most cases !

oh my fucking god so yes it is her but she was never actually in the military carrying a  gun but like i said they used her beautiful face for propaganda

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh my fucking god so yes it is her but she was never actually in the military carrying a  gun but like i said they used her beautiful face for propaganda

Please, please, document where at any time that Leora was a model. Based on the written information, available in either the archives, or current apartment forum.

Until such time that is presented here, in open forum.  I consider that to be a lovely fantasy, created, and maintained, in your own mind.

FACTS, PLEASE !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If there is a older one Pulo, from earlier

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

11.png

37qo.png

.....that could provide more of a definitive comparison?