Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Beer and stinky fish.

I well remember what happened last time they had this.....

😃

Ma non credo che stasera succederà qualcosa. 

Se poi vengo smentito da i fatti tanto meglio 🤣

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

‎But I don't think anything's going to happen tonight. ‎

‎If I am then disproved by the facts all the better ‎🤣

All depends on her mood, which isn't the best right this minute.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, so it wasn't one of those beer and fish nights then. Not the end of the world is it!

Hardly in the mood for entertaining, so shouldn't be a shock. Thanks again as ever mate!😠

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This afternoon, she began smiling before he'd even answered the phone. Tonight, she called, yelled at the top of her voice and hung up on him. Again.

I say this in all seriousness and concern. What does she really want out of all this in the end? Why is she willing to let herself go through so much yelling, anger, tears and tantrums over the same guy for what is now close to 7 months? All for the sake of a bit of 'Company'? If she wants him in her life, if she has decided he is the one for her in Prague, then why has there been constant trouble, constant arguments, constant shouting like a teacher to a scolded schoolboy? To then be forgiven and forgotten at the drop of a hat, only for it to then kick off yet again 2, 3 weeks later? I just don't get why she is prepared to be put through this time and time again. One day he's perfect, the next she hates him. There is always something wrong between them, not just a difference of opinion, but something that requires a shouting match and text lecture, right from the first few weeks onwards. We've seen it constantly for the last 6 months, we'll probably see it for the next 6 as well. Ok, granted, tonight was nothing compared to some in the past, but it still happened - Yet another yelling call to him, yet another night she got angry at him out of nowhere. Yet more trouble. And none of us like seeing or hearing any of this. But of course, none of us can do anything about it, nor should we be able to. It's her life. Her choice. But we witness it all. 

We are merely viewers of this apartment, that's all we are, and we can only talk about what we see and hear on camera, the things that are put in front of us. But when you lose count of the times this happens, it shows you why this topic is mentioned so much. Because it has played a big part in proceedings for this long, and to make matters worse, at times he will be wondering what on earth he's done wrong once again and i do have sympathy for him on that - But that's not the point is it? It DOES get her angry, it does make her yell at him time after time. We talked about it in August, talked about it in November, talking about it now in February. Does she expect this to be going this time next year, the same way, the same arrangements, the same trouble? It's an astonishing situation and i defy anyone to make real sense out of it. Because there isn't any.

But as we all know by now, this time tomorrow, all could be forgotten. Again.