Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

14 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You do make some good points. Seeing him part time could be a factor yes, but this is what she wants, casual. And she's happy simply to treat him as a friend, just go for walks and talks sometimes. So to then be yelling at him so often throws the spanner in the works. And she did kind of jump into dating quite quickly, about a month and that was it from then on. As i say, i just can't fathom what she is wanting from it all. How does she herself view it. If casual, why get so angry at him, why try to change so much? If actual 'Boyfriend', why so part time, even when he is asking to see her and she stops at home instead. It's neither one or the other, yet is both too. It really is cake and eat it.

But - It began late last May. It's now early February. So it seems to be working. Weird eh? Loved up one day, shouting the next. But they're still together. I just don't get why she has and still puts herself through all the anger and heartache, for what is meant to be such a stress free situation. 

The point being is the relationship isn't working.  I was w/ a gal for 18 months.  We didn't yell at each other. We liked each other enough to tolerate each other, and we always had a "date" (each other), but it wasn't love. We then started getting on each others nerves and almost simultaneously, reality set it and we realized that emotional bond wasn't there.

He's a boy toy. As long as there is sex, he'll put up with her. And until she realizes that true love doesn't exist in this relationship (assuming that's the case and she wants true love), she'll break it off.  Meanwhile, her mind remains clouded being in the RLC bubble.

• Haha 2