B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

Just now, Lurkker said:

I know Claire has been back there but has Carlos been back since the audition?

I think Carlos only once or twice in B2 , I don’t remember him back in B1 

Just now, wooders78 said:

maybe ants like that aswell but when carlos starts he always follows his lead

I think Anthony is his best ally and to be honest it is nice seeing them coping out well , I couldn’t see it happening ( as the majority i believe ) when the decision to be in B5 was made 

Just now, ddhm said:

I think Anthony is his best ally and to be honest it is nice seeing them coping out well , I couldn’t see it happening ( as the majority i believe ) when the decision to be in B5 was made 

I think Anthony can get alone with most people.  But what's the dynamic between Loraine and C&C?  Would she rather not be there?

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She's ok if she can keep her drinking under control.

She has no control of her actions when she is drunk .. which actually helps carlos because he can wonder around and flirt unnoticed ( whenever possible 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I think Anthony can get alone with most people.  But what's the dynamic between Loraine and C&C?  Would she rather not be there?

I think both  couples have a good common communication code and they are ok .. it is no toxic at all for example like the two previous ones ( B&R / A&L ) , but it also maybe helps that Loraine’s is experienced and she has connections to the other girls and she can be often away from B5 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has no control of her actin’s when she is drunk .. which actually helps carlos because he can wonder around and flirt unnoticed ( whenever possible 😂🤣

she does too (boytoy) which pisses Carlos off to no end.  Kinda fun to watch.