B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #5 (February)

Noldus

Just now, Lurkker said:

she does too (boytoy) which pisses Carlos off to no end.  Kinda fun to watch.

And this is the most unexplained thing of them all . They both seem to have no problem for a threesome.. Carlos can flirt all the way he wants and he expects no questions or jealousy signs from Claire and if she does the same , he gets furious .. how can all these be combined , it is insane and have no absolute freaking idea 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And this is the most unexplained thing of them all . They both seem to have no problem for a threesome.. Carlos can flirt all the way he wants and he expects no questions or jealousy signs from Claire and if she does the same , he gets furious .. how can all these be combined , it is insane and have no absolute freaking idea 

L&A are the same , ant wants to shag girls but guys are off limits for claire

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That's why it's fun.  He can't go flirt, has to keep an eye on her.

I think this would happen only at the villa ..he left her alone during his “ casting in B1 .. but then also , we assume that maybe weren’t a proper couple 

Just now, Lurkker said:

By the way, when's C&C's wedding?🤣

It has been mentioned that it was just asking her to be BF / GF couple in a way 😎🥳Children ..” Hey Claire , would you like being my GF ? “ 😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that it was just asking her to be BF / GF couple in a way 😎🥳Children ..” Hey Claire , would you like being my GF ? “ 😂🤣

"Closing the barn door after horse has escaped"?

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I take it you mean Loraine.

Seems Loraine only interested in guys to make Anthony jealous.

I believe Anthony doesn’t give a shit about jealousy .. he just acts like a puppy , perhaps there’s an agreement before entering that Loraine offered him the job