Ariel & Harvey - First Pictures

• 2 weeks later...

I come here to protest against Ariel and Harvey, what they did was inadimissível was a disregard for the paying public, these two rascals were fucking in the bathroom with the lights off and the door closed, the rlc have to apply severe punishment for these two!

I come here to protest against Ariel and Harvey, what they did was inadimissível was a disregard for the paying public, these two rascals were fucking in the bathroom with the lights off and the door closed, the rlc have to apply severe punishment for these two!

Couldn't agree more. It pissed me off too. Elena and Artur have been just as bad here lately. Pissed me off enough that I went ahead and recorded it... can make out some shadows and the sound is hot... so here it is, enjoy!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Yeah, they just need to do as Gia going forward, Elena and Arthur would like to know what is happening with these two!

Elena and Artur are mad dull.  They just sit in the living room most of the time on the pc, or watching TV ....  Boring.