Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i will say is this. Stressing the word IF again!

IF she has met him, taking all things in consideration , just from this week, even just from today.....

She has more gall than ever before.

But as i said the clue could have been there last night.

I honestly wouldn't be able to comment on last night as I don't bother to watch much of the time.

So what was the clue ?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, LearyM said:

I honestly wouldn't be able to comment on last night as I don't bother to watch much of the time.

So what was the clue?

Not saying! Just want to see if anyone else spotted something different. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, LearyM said:

OK, I'm not that interested, and hopefully the mystery won't affect my sleep pattern tonight. 

You can tell it's all gone quiet on here can't you ?! 😆

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

You can tell it's all gone quiet on here can't you ?! 😆

Football has just finished on the TV, and I'm marking time before settling down with a couple of glasses of red and some evening TV, courtesy of Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, LearyM said:

Football has just finished on the TV, and I'm marking time before settling down with a couple of glasses of red and some evening TV, courtesy of Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Sounds good! Win or lose, or draw?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

Yes everything is a mystery and we won't know 🥵

I personally haven't seen or heard any evidence she is actually with him, but if she is, i won't be at all shocked. 

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Personnellement, je n’ai vu ni entendu aucune preuve qu’elle soit réellement avec lui, mais si elle l’est, je ne serai pas du tout choquée.

Moi je vais regarder quelle peluche qu’elle va ramener ce soir avant de aller me couché et de lire vos commentaire demain matin

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well, all i can report as ever is what is seen and heard on cam. No calls for a whole week after yelling at him last Sunday night. He hasn't try to call either. Been on the phone 3 times today with Paul, first call this morning sounded like she was lying next to him in bed again. The only gift for valentines was from Malia. And as G-H reported, she told the girl on the phone that its feb 14th and she has no plans.

So what has she said to herself - "What should i do today? Oh i have an idea, meet the man who is supposed to be my boyfriend".....

See? Doesn't it all look stupid when written down. So...IF she is with him, it is stranger and more bizarre than EVER before. This is why i doubt she is.