Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

je vais vous avouer une chose qui me gêne envers Léora ces sa liaison amoureuse car je suis solidaire avec paul que je pense fils seul amour vus touts les coups fils passé meme aujourd’hui le
jour de la saint valentin ❤ moi j’aurais des remords voila ma conclusion sur ne peut pas être d’accord avec moi je dît mes pensées comme vous dite elle est peut etre pas avec lui mais avec des copines du salon pour eviter de rester seul

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, patou said:

I am going to confess to you one thing that bothers me towards Léora these her love affair because I am in solidarity with Paul whom I think son only love seen all the blows son passed even today on
Valentine's Day ❤ me I would have remorse here is my conclusion on can not agree with me I said my thoughts as you said she may not be with him but with friends from the living room to avoid being alone

Right now, i do believe the last part. I simply haven't seen how she can be with him, out of nowhere. No evidence has pointed to it. Doesn't mean it's the case though.

That however, will become more apparent over the next hours/days. Time will tell.

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, all i can report as ever is what is seen and heard on cam. No calls for a whole week after yelling at him last Sunday night. He hasn't try to call either. Been on the phone 3 times today with Paul, first call this morning sounded like she was lying next to him in bed again. The only gift for valentines was from Malia. And as G-H reported, she told the girl on the phone that its feb 14th and she has no plans.

So what has she said to herself - "What should i do today? Oh i have an idea, meet the man who is supposed to be my boyfriend".....

See? Doesn't it all look stupid when written down. So...IF she is with him, it is stranger and more bizarre than EVER before. This is why i doubt she is.

From what I have read on here since joining, she is not stupid, and I would imagine she is aware what is spoken about on here.

If she realises that people translate her calls she might just say certain things to throw people of the scent, and if she was really devious she could pretend to be speaking to someone and just talking to emptiness, I would not put anything past a woman's ingenuity when they play games.

That's why women are so intriguing,and dangerous.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, LearyM said:

From what I have read on here since joining, she is not stupid, and I would imagine she is aware what is spoken about on here.

If she realises that people translate her calls she might just say certain things to throw people of the scent, and if she was really devious she could pretend to be speaking to someone and just talking to emptiness, I would not put anything past a woman's ingenuity when they play games.

That's why women are so intriguing,and dangerous.

This is exactly what i said before in the past but those closer to her deny this would be the case.

Not spoken to him for an entire week though. No getting round that.

il y a 8 minutes, GAG-HER a dit :

Les filles ne sera pas heureuses car le gouvernement a ramené le couvre-feu pour 14 jours supplémentaires de 21h à 5h du matin. De plus, la plupart des magasins resteront fermés.

Bonjour GAG-HER  quelle est la verité sur la sortie de léora j ai toujour de bon renseignement avec vous et avec Chausson Guyquad

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour GAG-HER  quelle est la verité sur la sortie de léora j ai toujour de bon renseignement avec vous et avec Chausson Guyquad

Well look out for a box of favourite chocolates and a bunch of red roses. That is how Russian women are treated on valentines day by tradition. If not, maybe that will help the answer.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

can someone do the afternoon summary 

Yeah.

They've both gone out.

That's it. 😆

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is exactly what i said before in the past but those closer to her deny this would be the case.

Not spoken to him for an entire week though. No getting round that.

It is only known she has not spoken to him from inside the apartment, nobody knows what goes on outside.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, LearyM said:

It is only known she has not spoken to him from inside the apartment, nobody knows what goes on outside.

Yes, very true.

Not been out though much this week. Not at night at all. All those hours. Hour after hour, even last night, even all today up to leaving. Make any sense? Unless it's done by telepathy.