B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #13 (February)

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is Nelly now cheating,or do any of you think Bogdan didnt know what would happen tonight 

Technically is cheating .. but .. it is all about emotions .. somebody mentioned some months ago , men actually don’t have problems if a girl fucks another girl because they believe it is just sex and not emotions , at least the way we men have it in our mind if we think our GF with a man .. it is strange for b/g to be considered major cheating and g/g actually something any man would like to witness live in front of his eyes .. strange 

Bogdan let the girls alone ..after all, so many here say that he spoils the women atmosphere because  they don’t feel free to do and be as they please .. so , he let the place for the girls but I believe he couldn’t see any sex between N&M happening again .. for sure a show or whatever but not this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Technically is cheating .. but .. it is all about emotions .. somebody mentioned some months ago , men actually don’t have problems if a girls fucks another girls because they believe it is just sex and not emotions , at least the way we men have it in our mind if we think our GF with a man .. it is strange for b/g to be considered major cheating and g/g actually something any man would like to witness live in front of his eyes .. strange 

dude all you threw me to the wolves when i said they were not done