B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #6 (February / March)

Just now, wooders78 said:

dividing them lol they have just been out for hours and will be together tomorrow aswell

Pam moved in B4 which is at the suburbs .. she won’t have the chance to be downtown so easily like remaining in B2 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pam moved in B4 which is at the suburbs .. she won’t have the chance to be downtown so easily like remaining in B2 

they didnt spend much time together when she was here, she spent more time with the other 2

they didnt spend much time together when she was here, she spent more time with the other 2

The fact is that it is a silly decision to divide two real life friends .. they could at least send her in a nearby apartment and not in the villa 

maybe she wanted to go there, who knows

For me , it is like they punished her , yes she went to the most luxury place of them all , but I don’t  think there were any signs .. she woke up and started packing just like that .. it is the same they did with Loraine and Anthony which was also in my eyes like a punishment when they moved them in B5 , when Anthony had a great chemistry  and connection with Bogdan 

Just now, ddhm said:

For me , it is like they punished her , yes she went to the most luxury place of them all , but I don’t  think there were any signs .. she woke up and started packing just like that .. it is the same they did with Loraine and Anthony which was also in my eyes like a punishment when they moved them in B5 , when Anthony had a great chemistry  and connection with Bogdan 

they did the same with amira in B4, i wouldnt think its a punishment

26 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they did the same with amira in B4, i wouldnt think its a punishment

Amira has started off her stay in B4 two different times. She's gotten out of there as quick as she could both times. Sera did the same thing. From translations, lots of girls don't like being there because it's so far from downtown. My guess is that Pam is the only one of the B2 girls who was a good enough sport to move to B4.

But from my perspective, we've seen plenty of Amira, Monica & Amalia together in an apartment, and it's really boring. RLC should have insisted on changing things up. If we're not going to see new girls, we could at least see new combinations of roommates.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

Amira has started off her stay in B4 two different times. She's gotten out of there as quick as she could both times. Sera did the same thing. From translations, lots of girls don't like being there because it's so far from downtown. My guess is that Pam is the only one of the B2 girls who was a good enough sport to move to B4.

But from my perspective, we've seen plenty of Amira, Monica & Amalia together in an apartment, and it's really boring. RLC should have insisted on changing things up. If we're not going to see new girls, we could at least see new combinations of roommates.

pam was last in so 1st out, the atmoshere is good with those 3, u could lose that by changing it

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

pam was last in so 1st out, the atmoshere is good with those 3, u could lose that by changing it

😄 Last in/first out is the exact opposite of how the GOV apartments are supposed to work.