1 Year Delay?

Guest bulgachica

Guest bulgachica

Hey all, long time lurker first time poster here.  Thanks for a great site!

I'm currently watching Leora in the livingroom, she's watching a football match between Real Madrid and some other club.  I'm almost 100% sure that I saw Jose Mourino on the bench and Mesut Ozil playing.

For those who don't follow football:

Ozil now plays for Arsenal and Mourino manages Chelsea but both were at Real Madrid last year.

I can't be highlights of the game as Lora is well into it, and cheering along like a person could only do for a live match.

Weird?

Guest bulgachica

I'm in the same timezone as Madrid so the current time of this "live" match is 10:49am, which is obviously not a time to play professional football on a monday morning!!

Why would she be getting so into a game that is from last season if it's not recorded?!

actually just this championship show in Russia now .. all games. And those who haven't watched it through the live broadcast at the right time watching it now. you must have noticed that the game she constantly looks .. and it does not record and broadcast on TV ..in Russia everything is delayed ..hehe ;D

actually just this championship show in Russia now. all games. And those who haven't watched it through the live broadcast at the right time watching it now. you must have noticed that the game she constantly looks.  and it does not record, it  broadcast on TV ..in Russia everything is delayed. hehe ;D

Guest bulgachica

Ah ok sorted then! Wasn't 100% sure it was those people I mentioned who used to be at Madrid, just very sure.  I'm obviously in the wrong.

Cheers fellas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

I'm in the same timezone as Madrid so the current time of this "live" match is 10:49am, which is obviously not a time to play professional football on a monday morning!!

Why would she be getting so into a game that is from last season if it's not recorded?!

Maybe she downloaded it from UL!