Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

4 hours ago, omedo said:

A little over a year ago Martina fell in love with an English girl (Lucy), it was her first relationship with a woman, I haven't seen that she and Alberto have broken up, I don't know where this relationship with Nelly will end, according to both of them (M&N) it has an expiry date, it could be a month or a year, I don't know but I don't think there is a break up of the couples, at least as far as M&A is concerned.
By the way, Martina's mother does not know about the relationship between Martina and Nelly.

shows just how much we really dont know about the tenants real lives we were all watching this apt for how long now and i dont think anyone even had a clue Martina was having a off cam relationship a year ago till just now, i had heard it said she had some past relationship with a girl but no details though it might have even been you actually that said it and thank you again for all your insights 

• Upvote 1

anyone else ever think what the hell is Martina doing here she could easily be some trophy wife for some rich guy or at least be with a guy with a real job she should not have to be making a living here and carrying Alburto as he would not be making money here if it was not for her after all 

• Like 1