Martina and Alberto - home activities #10

Noldus

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Agreed.  I am just trying to get in on the speculating!!

you said before if there was an agreement if he quit playing video games she would stop having sex with Nelly and you wanted to see Al pick up the video game again 😀 well you got your wish so if there was an agreement  we might guess what she did today lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Your second -third paragraph makes me think there is more than a 4/5 year age difference. I've read they met when she was 15. 

Martina may still be growing socially,while Alberto may be more set in his ways To me, he looks older than 29. More like early to mid 30s.

Good observation.

If she met him at 15, and even if he's only 3 years older, tells me she denied herself many life experiences a typical teen-age girl would have.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Alberto gives up playing video games and ignoring Martina, They sleep together in bed. Good for married relationship.

......Not looking so good tonight, Alberto playing video game and Martina in bed alone, watching laptop PC.

As for her in bed and he playing games, that's all on him.  If you don't constantly nurture a relationship, its bound to fail.  There's nothing romantic about playing video games until 4AM. At the very least, if he was playing a game on his laptop while she was beside him in bed watching a movie on her laptop,... Not ideal, but better then being in separate rooms.

• Like 1

Una ultima cosa sobre este tema

Al dia siguiente del primera acostada con Nelly a finales de enero en la cocina 

Yo la escuche hablando con su mama del tema y le decia que por que estaban borrachas follaron pero que no volveria a pasar y que ni modo que se fuera a enamorar

Segun pienso yo Martina no follaba con nadie mas que con Alberto hasta que se acosto con Nelly 

Dejen que se acueste con Bogdan y va saber lo que es follar bienpor que Bogdan si sabe follar a veces duro a veces muy romantico

Y Alberto no tiene idea de lo que es follar bien a el solo le interes meter su aparato en la boca o en la vagina o el culo y acricia a lo bestia la vagina casi nunca los senos y muy pocos besos

Someone mentioned we're playing the 'speculation' game.

I'd rather say many of us are observing the makings of a train wreck.  It's obvious he only pays attention to her (95% of the time) at his convenience.  He's home all day (I don't think he works). He could play the games when she's out of the house (not when she's asleep).

On the flip side, she wants to live life. Her eyes and mind (and heart) found new things to experience.  I'm 98% certain this wouldn't be the situation for a 25 year old if she had a typical teen-age childhood.  I applaud her for new experiences and I condemn him for being oblivious to the deep rooted reasons why she wants more out of life.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

Someone mentioned we're playing the 'speculation' game.

I'd rather say many of us are observing the makings of a train wreck.  It's obvious he only pays attention to her (95% of the time) at his convenience.  He's home all day (I don't think he works). He could play the games when she's out of the house (not when she's asleep).

On the flip side, she wants to live life. Her eyes and mind (and heart) found new things to experience.  I'm 98% certain this wouldn't be the situation for a 25 year old if she had a typical teen-age childhood.  I applaud her for new experiences and I condemn him for being oblivious to the deep rooted reasons why she wants more out of life.

Paragraph two is a home run. Paragraph  three: It probably  doesn't  help that  at this  stage  in their respective  lives her sex drive/needs/desires are lot stronger than his. He is no Tibor  that's for sure.

Great  insight. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Howard said:

Alguien mencionó que estamos jugando al juego de la "especulación".

Prefiero decir que muchos de nosotros estamos observando los elementos de un choque de trenes. Es obvio que solo le presta atención (95% del tiempo) cuando le conviene. Está en casa todo el día (no creo que trabaje). Él podría jugar los juegos cuando ella está fuera de la casa (no cuando está dormida).

Por otro lado, quiere vivir la vida. Sus ojos, su mente (y su corazón) encontraron cosas nuevas que experimentar. Estoy 98% seguro de que esta no sería la situación para una joven de 25 años si tuviera una infancia típica de adolescente. La aplaudo por las nuevas experiencias y lo condeno por ignorar las razones profundamente arraigadas por las que ella quiere más en la vida.

En lo que dices estoy 100% de acuerdo

19 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Paragraph two is a home run. Paragraph  three: It probably  doesn't  help that  at this  stage  in their respective  lives her sex drive/needs/desires are lot stronger than his. He is no Tibor  that's for sure.

Great  insight. 

Tibor's sex drive can be off the charts.  But look at Linda! She can make a gay man 'straight'.