Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 36

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, patou said:

Hope she tells him she misses her in her conversations

Yes it was Paul she rang, and i am more than sure he knows this is the case.

I see the next phase of this is here today - Coughs and sniffles now! Doing the right thing, tucked up in bed. But dare i say it? Do i get hung, drawn and quartered for even thinking this? Maybe, just maybe, wearing a few more items to help sweat it out. I know, i know, but for once eh?!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

I don't know if Malia's attention to come home tonight or she's spending another night out

Time will tell, she did seem to only take food for one day, plus her guy maybe working later, but we don't know. Both though are unwell, so would be holed up in their own rooms anyway i think. 

Just spoke to Paul again BTW.

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Le temps nous le dira, elle n’a semblé prendre de la nourriture que pour un jour, plus fils gars travaille peut-être plus tard, mais nous ne savons pas. Cependant, les deux ne vont pas bien, donc je pense que je serais enfermé dans leur propre chambre de toute façon.

Je viens de parler à nouveau à Paul BTW.

Je crois  qelle la appelé plusieurs fois aujourd’hui et espérons quelle à compris de plus communiquer avec loverboy car je la trouve beaucoups mieux maintenant bien sur en dehors d’être malade

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, patou said:

Maybe Léora prefers to be alone 

When you're unwell, you want to be alone more, rather than have to speak or whatever, both already looked sluggish yesterday, and today Leora is more tired. So another night apart would basically be the same as them both being in i think. Can't see them together in one room, when they both feel like crap.