Why is she crying?

Guest banane

I just hope the two move in soon, which piss not only rlc, but us as well. 3 days not there and then goofing around on the paying customer can not. The dog shits in the kitchen I just hope that rlc is because sometimes think of something blasphemous

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banane

my opinion, the two are not even a few that are only in the house when she asked rlc that's not good. My contract is terminated and is only 2 days, then no more money will be deducted. It has changed in all flats for bad. When I consider the lora soon as the child gets, paul produced with his shit antenna disorders and hiding in the hallway to fuck. Nora un kiko move as if Alina who are already retired wantonly in the bedroom the cameras covered for half that you can not see. About the others, I do not say anything but that gives me everything high when one observes the. Everywhere it is no longer true and rlc should come up with something or jump the abbo owner droves from. The best is a colophon to draw close the page, new residents and open it again. Since siond which already splashing around too long.

Guest clivebb

my opinion, the two are not even a few that are only in the house when she asked rlc that's not good. My contract is terminated and is only 2 days, then no more money will be deducted. It has changed in all flats for bad. When I consider the lora soon as the child gets, paul produced with his shit antenna disorders and hiding in the hallway to fuck. Nora un kiko move as if Alina who are already retired wantonly in the bedroom the cameras covered for half that you can not see. About the others, I do not say anything but that gives me everything high when one observes the. Everywhere it is no longer true and rlc should come up with something or jump the abbo owner droves from. The best is a colophon to draw close the page, new residents and open it again. Since siond which already splashing around too long.

yes,you have doing a good choice if you have cancelled your suscription.

rlc is not really serious.me j'm banned because j have post some pics here and j have miss hide the code number on pics but when j see the comportment of rlc support and this all shit couple(exept alina).j prefer stay with cameras free we have.j like just alina/anton on this site.

rlc support do always standard answer,"we work for that" "thanks for your feedback" but nothing change.

this site need refresh all couples and all appartment with camera positions or quality.the new appartment

of alina/anton is good but the camera 8 on bedroom is really shit quality in night vision.

now j stay freeloader and maybe j try change my credit card for come back when there is all new couples expect alina/anton is good couple but j think we can wait long time.