US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to say.  You take a guys like Jeff Bezos with a net wealth of  194.7B , Elon Musk 177.6B, Bill Gates 131.2B Mark Zuckerberg 109.8B, Warren Buffet 102.8B  and the list goes on. There's a lot of wealth who have not paid their fare share as they're in the elite (my shit don't stink) club.  Start taxing these guys at 39% which is a drop in a bucket for them and there's a lot of cash to flow around.  

Do you really believe the Democrats would pass tax legislation to increase tax rates on their wealthy donors without leaving tax loopholes that tax attorneys for the wealthy could exploit to keep them paying more in taxes?

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Hard to say.  You take a guys like Jeff Bezos with a net wealth of  194.7B , Elon Musk 177.6B, Bill Gates 131.2B Mark Zuckerberg 109.8B, Warren Buffet 102.8B  and the list goes on. There's a lot of wealth who have not paid their fare share as they're in the elite (my shit don't stink) club.  Start taxing these guys at 39% which is a drop in a bucket for them and there's a lot of cash to flow around.  

I'm a small time businessman, i rent to 5 demon 😈crats families, if my taxes, insurance, gas food bills goes up their rent will go up also, the rich are rich cause they provided "Goods and Services" their taxes goes up & the prices of their goods & services goes up, just look at the recent prices of gas and food

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you believe mr 30,554 lies & don't believe anyone else so you are not capable of telling truth & lies apart.

Like I said before, Putin needs to find someone much more intelligent than you to spread his disinformation propaganda.

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And with more democratic voters moving South, normally red states are going to start flipping.

If life is so fabulous in Democrat run states why are so many people leaving those states and moving to Republican run states?:huh:

35 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If life is so fabulous in Democrat run states why are so many people leaving those states and moving to Republican run states?:huh:

They're getting older and moving to warmer climates.  Your generation of republicans are dying off.  My generation of democrats are in the prime of life.  Q's and MAGAts aren't enough to make up for what you are losing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm a small time businessman, i rent to 5 demon 😈crats families, if my taxes, insurance, gas food bills goes up their rent will go up also, the rich are rich cause they provided "Goods and Services" their taxes goes up & the prices of their goods & services goes up, just look at the recent prices of gas and food

You truly are an idiot.  I'm not even going to dignify that mess with an explanation that you already know, but are afraid to admit.  Trickle-down is a failure BTW.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Like I said before, Putin needs to find someone much more intelligent than you to spread his disinformation propaganda.

When you have no answer, you pull your stupid card.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

They're getting older and moving to warmer climates.  Your generation of republicans are dying off.  My generation of democrats are in the prime of life.  Q's and MAGAts aren't enough to make up for what you are losing.  

Nice try. But that is not why people are leaving those states. They are leaving because of high taxes, high crime rates, and a loss of personal freedoms in Democrat run states.

• Upvote 1