US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Use it then.  I've already been vaccinated with one of Trump's vaccines even though during the 2020 campaign Kamala Harris said we should not trust the vaccines. 

i do use it for cleaning. not for injecting. kamala said to not trust dear traitor. but you missed that part while you were napping for 5 years.

tenor (77).gif

tenor (78).gif

tenor (79).gif

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Negotiating while he was a private citizen during the Trump administration, and sharing classified information with the Iranian government.:dodgy: 

private citizens can talk to whoever they want.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i do use it for cleaning. not for injecting. kamala said to not trust dear traitor. but you missed that part while you were napping for 5 years.

tenor (77).gif

tenor (78).gif

tenor (79).gif

And the idea of injecting bleach was more lies and misinformation from the news media. Neither Trump nor anyone in the Trump Administration ever suggested injecting bleach.  If you didn't tell lies you would have nothing to say.

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When you have no answer you revert to childish behavior. Is that a strategy taught to you by Russian intelligence officers?😉

did you say something while i was ignoring you? i guess i missed it.

tenor (80).gif

tenor (81).gif

tenor (82).gif

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So what has Putin told "Sleepy Joe" to do when Russia goes into Ukraine? To send Ukraine blankets and sea rations lie Obama did?:biggrin:

you're still upset that your reenlistment didn't work out.

• Upvote 1