US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

28 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.WKRN.COM

A CEO who publicly ridiculed a male high school senior who wore a dress to prom with his...

Looks like 0_U812 graduate 🎓 from high school & was accompanied by golfer06 

Even if it were true, it's not nearly as fucked up as this pic of Spying and Saggy Nappy.  🤣

045_1000.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Never did suggest injecting bleach.

Do you ever have anything to add that actually has substance?  Everything I see from you is either a cutdown or "you're wrong and I'm right" type of shit. At least some of us (very few) try to add facts in-between telling you what an idiot you are.  You're just here to argue, nothing more.   Your mind is sealed shut so tight, no common sense can get in.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Do you ever have anything to add that actually has substance?  Everything I see from you is either a cutdown or "you're wrong and I'm right" type of shit. At least some of us (very few) try to add facts in-between telling you what an idiot you are.  You're just here to argue, nothing more.   Your mind is sealed shut so tight, no common sense can get in.  

You have no common sense. And all your so called facts are nothing more than posts from ultra left wing propaganda blogs.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You have no common sense. And all your so called facts are nothing more than posts from ultra left wing propaganda blogs.

It's truth.  I can tell the difference.  As far as common sense goes, I never voted for a bullshitting con man like you did.

• Like 1