US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

private citizens can talk to whoever they want.

Private citizens can negotiate American policy with another country even if that policy is in opposition to the policy of the current U.S. government? Kerry told Iranian leaders to not negotiate with the Trump Administration, but rather to wait until a new administration took over the U.S. government. That is treason.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You seem to be the one who losing it, comrade Golfer.😉

but it must be important or a genius such as yourself would find something else to do aside from making a constant fool of yourself.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And the idea of injecting bleach was more lies and misinformation from the news media. Neither Trump nor anyone in the Trump Administration ever suggested injecting bleach.  If you didn't tell lies you would have nothing to say.

attention dumbass! i & the rest of the world watched his news conference where he suggested it.    

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but it must be important or a genius such as yourself would find something else to do aside from making a constant fool of yourself.

It's 2:46am here in the middle of America, so time for me to go to bed. What time is it in Moscow, comrade Golfer? 

Private citizens can negotiate American policy with another country even if that policy is in opposition to the policy of the current U.S. government? Kerry told Iranian leaders to not negotiate with the Trump Administration, but rather to wait until a new administration took over the U.S. government. That is treason.

it isn't. as a private citizen he can talk to anyone & suggest anything. as a private citizen he has no power to influence anyone on behalf of the u s or any other country. and by the way treason is what we saw on jan 6 in case you missed it.

• Upvote 1

It's 2:46am here in the middle of America, so time for me to go to bed. What time is it in Moscow, comrade Golfer? 

i think that it's an 8 hour time difference. you could find that out from anywhere including here in the u s. but it would require that you have a working brain which you don't seem to have.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

it isn't. as a private citizen he can talk to anyone & suggest anything. as a private citizen he has no power to influence anyone on behalf of the u s or any other country. and by the way treason is what we saw on jan 6 in case you missed it.

So why did Joe Biden suggest charging Michael Flynn with violation of the Logan Act when Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador as part of President-elect Trump's transition team in 22016?