US General Domestic Politics #13 Begins 04/23/21.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So why did Joe Biden suggest charging Michael Flynn with violation of the Logan Act when Flynn spoke to the Russian Ambassador as part of President-elect Trump's transition team in 22016?

flynn lied to the fbi which is a crime.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i think that it's an 8 hour time difference. you could find that out from anywhere including here in the u s. but it would require that you have a working brain which you don't seem to have.

I just thought it would be easier for you to just look at your watch and tell me the time in Moscow.:biggrin:

My God, just stop it.  This coke-sniffing bitch doesn't know shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The girlfriend of Donald Trump, Jr. announced how Newsmax Tuesday that she "knows" Vice President Kamala Harris is secretly in charge of the White House."It's really sad, he's way in over his skis," former Fox...

• Like 1

BLAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Last week, the announcement of transgender former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner of a gubernatorial challenge to Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) in the upcoming recall vote was met with general...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Murder.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Video evidence has blown another hole in claims by police about a killing of a man while in custody."Police released footage of the events leading up to the death of a Latino man in Alameda...

• Like 1