Is CC destroying RLC?

Guest Krysez

- It is necessary to arreter! it is evident that they come on campcaps (perso I saw there stefan today, alma has ete seen by somebody else on RLC)...

- It seems to be evident that they know when somebody look at them...

(when they look at the webcam, I saw MM playing with the webcam of kitchen, not to leave it of look and in laugh...)

(MM which disappeared too much ' Celebre '?)...

- Artur, comes back, made tired and enervé, he arrives in fields of the webcam and if apercois to be seen moves back to put on except field in designant 

(showing) the webcam.

And finally:

Have never pointed you out only when you arrive, they look discretement the webcam?

(I you recall that 99 % of webcam have a temoin of functioning (one Led (red in general)).

Finally, me, what I say about it....

I say cà, and I say nothing...

It is ONLY MY OPINION.

Ha! yes! After Alba and Dianna, supporting it is in the turn of MM...

of disparaitre...

I'll say this... if the couples are in fact checking out this site, sure, we like to see them having sex, but there is plenty of encouragement to go around...

For instance, Nora actually has a decent voice and I think it is cool when I catch her singing along with the radio, especially songs in English. And even though she has a dance room, I have never seen her dance. I would like to see that one day.

- It is necessary to arreter! it is evident that they come on campcaps (perso I saw there stefan today, alma has ete seen by somebody else on RLC)...

(when they look at the webcam, I saw MM playing with the webcam of kitchen, not to leave it of look and in laugh...)

- Artur, comes back, made tired and enervé, he arrives in fields of the webcam and if apercois to be seen moves back to put on except field in designant 

(showing) the webcam.

And finally:

Have never pointed you out only when you arrive, they look discretement the webcam?

(I you recall that 99 % of webcam have a temoin of functioning (one Led (red in general)).

It is ONLY MY OPINION.

of disparaitre...

The LED lights on the cameras wouldn't matter since they are on all the time. it is only your connection that turns on & off.

I do often wonder if they can hear the click as the cameras switch between normal & night vision.

(showing) the webcam.

And finally:

It is ONLY MY OPINION.

of disparaitre...

The LED lights on the cameras wouldn't matter since they are on all the time. it is only your connection that turns on & off.

I do often wonder if they can hear the click as the cameras switch between normal & night vision.

> I do often wonder if they can hear the click as the cameras switch between normal & night vision.

Yes, they hear it, sometimes we even can hear it...

Guest ButtPlug

Just because we hear the click doesn't mean they can. The mic is attached to the camera, the sound we hear is internal to the camera, it just sounds loud to us because the microphone is right there. They may be able to hear the camera, but it's definitely not as loud for them as it is for us.

Just because we hear the click doesn't mean they can. The mic is attached to the camera, the sound we hear is internal to the camera, it just sounds loud to us because the microphone is right there. They may be able to hear the camera, but it's definitely not as loud for them as it is for us.

happily lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys what makes you so sure that the tenants reading this site? What lead you off to that ? Has anyone out there any kind of visible evidence?

OK, a long time ago there was a response from a certain "Nora" and "Kiko", but I do not believe that they are the real Nora and Kiko were. That were too aggressive reactions and I do not see that in the real Nora and Kiko. Indeed, this is a question that engage me longer than today

Yes cam caps has gone down hill we couldn't wait to get home and check the cams and cam caps Now not so much

The people hosting this site have gotten greedy they make lots of money and don't want anyone looking for free speaking of the vids we could see before

I truly hope the see the drop in visits and get back to the good old days

Guest bjlikes2watch
Yes cam caps has gone down hill we couldn't wait to get home and check the cams and cam caps Now not so much

The people hosting this site have gotten greedy they make lots of money and don't want anyone looking for free speaking of the vids we could see before

I truly hope the see the drop in visits and get back to the good old days

Not sure who you refering to here:

The people hosting this site have gotten greedy they make lots of money

But camcaps isnt making alot of money as we dont pay a membership on here...

Maybe you refering to RLC?