Is there anyone in there??

3 dias sin aparecer , han dormido la siesta y ahora a dormir , real real como la vida de mi abuelo y mi abuela solo falta la farmacia de pastillas encima de la mesa y la insulina en la nevera , la pension ya la tienen de rlf

Guest clivebb

don't suscribe guys,this appartment is the shit.

j have friend have suscribe for just 3 days yesterday and it's 2days and 2 nights now there is nobody in this appartment.

j understand now why this appartment is all locked,it's just for exciting the guys for suscribe.

As much as I like her, I think it's time for them to go. I have two days left on my subscription, but I'm not going to renew for several months. This apartment and L&M's need new tenants and Isabel doesn't really do much for me.

esta mujer esta muy bien pero sin pareja , y no da ningun tipo de juego , ni se ducha , ni se masturba , ni siquiera va en tanga como casi todas , la verdad podia ganarse el sueldo un poco mas .

Guest clivebb

there is nobody in this fucking appartment.

let see new couple or rlc loose money if angela stay alone in this place.

rlc think really we are interesting see girl live alone!! lol

j want see dick come in this appartment for fuck her

Ever since they opened up one of the cams I have never seen her there.

Before I thought it might be interesting to have a single woman living there. I still want to believe that but it gets harder and harder everyday she's not there.

Guest Squirrel

Ever since they opened up one of the cams I have never seen her there.

Before I thought it might be interesting to have a single woman living there. I still want to believe that but it gets harder and harder everyday she's not there.

Maybe if Obama declares war on Russia then the local McDonalds and KFC's will be closed and they'll be forced to use their kitchen again in order to have a meal.