Alma & Stefan were in vacation...now seen alma is not there who is she another?

Hello guys

Alma & Stefan were in vacation, now seen alma  is not at home but stefan back where is alma??? who's that girl was sitting with stefan and stefan was trying show her love touching her....at last they both went out again came back stefan went to sleep in his bed room and that girl sleeping in the guest room...i think that girl is very strict but stefan want to have sex with her though alma is not at home and that girl staying

Hello guys

Alma & Stefan were in vacation, now seen alma  is not at home but stefan back where is alma??? who's that girl was sitting with stefan and stefan was trying show her love touching her....at last they both went out again came back stefan went to sleep in his bed room and that girl sleeping in the guest room...i think that girl is very strict but stefan want to have sex with her though alma is not at home and that girl staying

Could not have been much of a vacation to go very far it was only 2 days. If Stefan is still with Alma then it would be stupid on his part to even have another girl over while Alma is away. He must know that she can access RLC and see his every move.I would almost say that they have gone their own separate ways but I have been wrong before. The coming days will certainly tell the tale.

aha alma and stefan have separation now...then who's that girl staying at alma & stefan's house...i seen now may b stefan waiting in the sitting room to have sex with her lol....he is trying his best...but alma was really hot and sexy :)

thanks for reply...keep in touch...let me know up to date news of alma & stefan news

Guest Pirate

My pictures not that clear, but all I seem to be seeing appears to be Alma with a fringe! Am I wrong?

how do we know he cheated? Is that speculation among the CC people or has that been confirmed?

He sure couldn't keep his hands off of her. He thinks he's some kind of Don Juan but in reality he's actually a douche.

She ate the whole huge bag washed down with juice. She is eating massive amounts of calories. Her weight will grow and grow. That ass will wobble everywhere as she waddles from bed to sofa (via the kitchen to get more to eat!).

Alma what the fuck are you doing!!!! STOP before you burst.