US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same old story from the little ANTIFA snowflake liar. Also, according to your rationale the next time a police officer shoots a Black criminal the name of that officer will be nobody's business either. 

I think beating it is what you spend most of your time doing.:biggrin:

And you actually are a Russian agent. I should have known that from the beginning since your mind is so limited.Typical indoctrinated male Russian dumb fuck.

That's all you got, airhead?

Poor little ANTIFA snowflake "the Prick" O_U812 afraid of a woman. :tongue:

your endless load of the same crap over & over & over & over has run it's course.

tenor - 2021-05-17T035204.772.gif

tenor - 2021-05-17T035055.412.gif

tenor - 2021-05-17T035043.082.gif

• Upvote 1

It's laughable to hear a dunce like you talk about school.

What's your favorite verse from the COMMUNIST MANIFESTO?😉

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

He's on here because he failed in school just like he has failed in everything else in his life. He has such a nasty personality because he knows that he is a total and complete failure.

Even if Nicholas contributed nothing it would still be 20 times more than what either you or O_U812 have contributed.

I think the NYPD should ban the NYC Pride parade organizers from ever receiving any police protection. Let them call BLM or ANTIFA when their homes are burglarized or they are assaulted. 😏

get all of your bigotry, hate, & stupidity out on the same page. what a waste you are.

tenor - 2021-05-17T040129.187.gif

tenor - 2021-05-17T040144.042.gif

tenor - 2021-05-17T040203.381.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Organizers of New York City Pride banned the New York Police Department from...

0_U812 and golfer06 will be at this parade 

they should hire you for security. but semen filled guns won't be effective if they are actually needed for anything other than your sex partners.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

He's on here because he failed in school just like he has failed in everything else in his life. He has such a nasty personality because he knows that he is a total and complete failure.

Says the saggy old man with the nastiest comments.  Look in the mirror dude.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the NYPD should ban the NYC Pride parade organizers from ever receiving any police protection. Let them call BLM or ANTIFA when their homes are burglarized or they are assaulted. 😏

Homophobic too.  You cover every nasty personality trait there is.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Same old story from the little ANTIFA snowflake liar. Also, according to your rationale the next time a police officer shoots a Black criminal the name of that officer will be nobody's business either. 

Your comments are all stupid.  I can just throw a blanket over every single one.  You're no different than a broken record.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Awwww....what wrong g6, something hit a nerve or something ? I believe I mentioned that having an extensive obsession about anything or anyone is in no way healthy at all for anyone. Perhaps if that was not the case, there would have been no need to respond back in some way. But, I haven't resorted to immature name calling with you yet, like you just did and your psychotic comrade first did as well, so I responded in kind and certainly can do so going forward should there be any need felt to do so. Perhaps it would not be such a bad idea to try to concentrate or get occupied with other matters that are not related to some obsession. It really isn't so healthy to have extensive obsessions about anything or anyone.

You're an angry, unreasonable person.  Don't throw stones from your glass house.  

• Like 1

And you actually are a Russian agent. I should have known that from the beginning since your mind is so limited.Typical indoctrinated male Russian dumb fuck.

Deflecting again, I see.

• Like 1

Poor little ANTIFA snowflake "the Prick" O_U812 afraid of a woman. :tongue:

You poison everything you touch dude.  If we ever fall into an Authoritarian state, it'll be the fault of dumb asses like you and your MAGAt buddies.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The thing is, he longer is in that position. Matter of fact, he's not in any political office. But the one who now is, clearly does not have all faculties upstairs any longer. For anyone to have any kind obsession about anything or anyone that no longer is relevant to what decisions are made as to what occurs with other's lives somewhere else, is certainly not healthy by no means.

You have proof of Biden's medical conditions eh?  So you're a doctor too, along with being a douchebag?  Amazing.

• Like 1