US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Who gives a shit.  Call Raw Story and fuckin' tell them.  

But you and the Golfer are the ones who keep posting stories from RawStory on this thread while insisting they are real unbiased news reporters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You obviously have not scoped out the site, because they do trash corrupt, inept democrats.  The thing is, it's so rare for dems to get into legal trouble, that it kind of makes it tough to nail them.  They've been riding Cuomo's shit for months.  Open your fucking blind-ass eyes and read.

The only reason RawStory has been on Cuomo's ass is because the Democrat AG of New York is on his case, and they know that Cuomo's wrongs are so obvious that if Democrats do not take him out they risk Cuomo taking the New York Democratic Party down with him.

The Trump Administration terminated over $200 million in foreign aid to Palestine, and from 2017 thru 2020 there was very little violence between Israel and Palestine. Upon taking office the Biden Administration reinstated the aid to Palestine. Now one month after that money was given to Palestine Israel has been attacked with rockets from Gaza. Coincidence? I don't think so, I believe Hamas used the money given to Palestine by the Biden Administration to buy rockets from Iran.:dodgy:

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you and the Golfer are the ones who keep posting stories from RawStory on this thread while insisting they are real unbiased news reporters.

They are.  If you tried reading the articles, you might learn something.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only reason RawStory has been on Cuomo's ass is because the Democrat AG of New York is on his case, and they know that Cuomo's wrongs are so obvious that if Democrats do not take him out they risk Cuomo taking the New York Democratic Party down with him.

He hasn't been charged with anything.  Your double-standard is showing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

They are.  If you tried reading the articles, you might learn something.

I've read enough of them to know that the reporters are not unbiased and are liberal progressive leftists.  The stories are biased editorial comments rather than real news reports.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Trump Administration terminated over $200 million in foreign aid to Palestine, and from 2017 thru 2020 there was very little violence between Israel and Palestine. Upon taking office the Biden Administration reinstated the aid to Palestine. Now one month after that money was given to Palestine Israel has been attacked with rockets from Gaza. Coincidence? I don't think so, I believe Hamas used the money given to Palestine by the Biden Administration to buy rockets from Iran.:dodgy:

READ SOMETHING YOU OLD TWAT.  STOP BLAMING BIDEN FOR SHIT THAT TRUMP OWNS.

WWW.VOX.COM

The Abraham Accords didn’t resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Thursday’s deadly violence makes that clear.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I've read enough of them to know that the reporters are not unbiased and are liberal progressive leftists.  The stories are biased editorial comments rather than real news reports.

Then read what you want.  I don't give a shit.  Your too far gone anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

He hasn't been charged with anything.  Your double-standard is showing.

But at least the people making sexual harassment complaints against Cuomo have names, and his actions with nursing home residents are public knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But at least the people making sexual harassment complaints against Cuomo have names, and his actions with nursing home residents are public knowledge.

Because they protect the ID's of underaged victims you dimwit.