US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Wrong.  It's what I PREDICT will be true.

And you WANT it to be true because Gaetz will not bow to the will of Democrats in Congress. Bottom line is that you want a Democrat or a wimpy Republican to take Gaetz's place in Congress.:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Glad I retired. lol

I don't really work anymore, all I do is collect rent from my demon-crats tenants, I have one that can't figure out how to send the rent money to my bank account, so i pick up the rent in person & i told him to pay with a check, he was paying me in cash, but i didn't want a low life scumbag try to rob me, all my other demon-crats renters know how to send the rent to my bank account. 

16 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Your obsession really is quite ridiculous and unbecoming of anyone to possess such unhealthy conditions...psycho. Guess that's what happens to some who've been pampered and coddled and put up with by their parents way more than ever should have, who allow them to continue living with them as well as supporting such laziness and forms of immoral worthlessness, well into what is supposed to be their adult years. Nothing more than spoiled assed uneducated moronic idiotic brats who become psycho's that become easily obsessed about anything. 😏

tenor - 2021-05-11T034901.194.gif

tenor - 2021-05-11T034917.115.gif

snoring-snore.gif

• Upvote 1