US General Domestic Politics #16 Begins 05/14/21.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't really work anymore, all I do is collect rent from my demon-crats tenants, I have one that can't figure out how to send the rent money to my bank account, so i pick up the rent in person & i told him to pay with a check, he was paying me in cash, but i didn't want a low life scumbag try to rob me, all my other demon-crats renters know how to send the rent to my bank account. 

do i really need to tell you what a hypocrite you are?

• Upvote 1

Yet more GQP Authoritarian tactics.  If they don't like how the vote turned out, they just change it.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Republican officials in Mississippi and Missouri have overturned ballot initiatives passed by voters in last year’s elections, a move Democrats are comparing to the refusal of some GOP leaders to...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And you WANT it to be true because Gaetz will not bow to the will of Democrats in Congress. Bottom line is that you want a Democrat or a wimpy Republican to take Gaetz's place in Congress.:dodgy:

Don't tell me WTF I'm thinking SAGGY.  I'm my own man.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You're naive. In the 2020 election Trump received 68.63% of the vote in West Virginia. Do you really believe Joe will buck those numbers?

If his hand is forced, yes.

• Like 1