Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 45

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well in the UK - Don't know about anywhere else but i bet i'm right - The one item of clothing Charity shops will never accept for obvious reasons is underwear!!

They have to throw them as they can't give them! Can't believe i have to explain that one!

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien au Royaume-Uni - Je ne sais nulle part ailleurs mais je parie que j’ai raison - Le seul vêtement que les magasins de charité n’accepteront jamais pour des raisons évidentes sont les sous-vêtements !!

Ils doivent les jeter voiture ils ne peuvent pas les donner! Je ne peux pas croire que je dois expliquer celle-là!

Oui peut être mais elle à jeté aussi  un pull

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Yes maybe but she also threw a sweater

Ah well that is different! Maybe that kind of thing will go to a Goodwill place, but maybe not.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well in the UK - Don't know about anywhere else but i bet i'm right - The one item of clothing Charity shops will never accept for obvious reasons is underwear!!

They have to throw them as they can't give them!

It's likely that way in most countries. I don't believe there are very many who are willing to wear those particular types garments after they had been possessed and worn so many times by others, regardless of how many times the garments had been washed. As mentioned, she may have simply acquired her a new pair and decided she just didn't want a pair she had already had for some time even if the garment was still in useful condition. Many women are like that when it comes to clothing attire.

• Upvote 1

Oui peut être mais elle à jeté aussi un pull et léora a fait de même vetement d’hiver elle ont plus de place dans leurs armoires

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Ah bien c’est différent! Peut-être que ce genre de choisi ira à un endroit de bonne volonté, mais peut-être pas.

Oui peut être mais elle à jeté aussi un pull et léora a fait de même vêtement d’hiver elle ont plus de place dans leurs armoires ou elle prépare l’été

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Make the bed 

Change lenses and blanket 

E meno male, perché con quella maglia che ha addosso era veramente un pugno negli occhi vederla a letto 😆

• Like 1

Apparently, it has seemed that there were two different types of music being listened to at the residence. One was being listened to in one of the friends room, while the other was being listened to in the other friends room. It created some curiosity as to whether there may have been any unusual competitiveness occurring in regards to certain choices of music there. Although it is unlikely, and is more likely that each of the two friends merely enjoy listening to their own choices of music while being in opposite sides of the residence.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And thank goodness, because with that shirt she is wearing it was really a punch in the eye to see her in bed 😆

I said that last night didn't i, how you couldn't see where the shirt ended and the sheets began!

It seems that the two friends are apparently as busy as some little bee's (🐝🐝) while involved in some cleaning chores of the residence once again. Kudo's to the two friends (👭) of the residence for being as energetic. 👏 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1