Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 45

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora On the phone with Paul ?? 

No. Could be her Dad or someone else back home.

Although I am obviously not a mod. on this site, it is not a bad idea of there being a reminder of the specificity of the topic listing and that it does not include that of a generalized topic and therefore any commentary not related to that of being considered that of some positive or complimentary subject matter is not necessary. Commentary mentioning everything that is noticed that occurs there that is not considered to be either positive or complimentary all the time is unnecessary. It negates a substantial portion of the reason for anyone that have subscriptions to do so.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok. I'm out then again. Things look generally quiet tonight. Laters!

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok. I'm out then again.

Suit yourself slip. That is obviously your prerogative to do whatever you so choose to. But, it has been mentioned on numerous occasions by others as well, that this thread is not one that designates it as a generalized topic thread. If you would rather do so than attempt to start a topic listed as such, that is certainly up to you.

I won't visit this thread and call out any commentary or gifs/pics that is being opposite to or unrelated to the topic listing, and especially if it is any that is derogatory in some way, and not call out when commentary is being mentioned often times consistently that is also unrelated to the topic listing just because it may be something that is mentioned about something that occurs there fairly often during everyday life that is also not considered either positive or complimentary in some way.

Doing so, in it's own way, negates a portion of the purpose of those that have subscriptions more so to occasionally observe what occurs at that particular residence to do so to a point. Every so often is one thing, but all the time such as has been occurring in this thread for awhile now, is certainly another. Of course anyone can post commentary in this thread or any other thread anytime they choose to, but it should be related to the topic listings more times than not. I mentioned what I considered to be a respectful reminder is all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1