US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

16 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

WRONG again.  

WWW.NPR.ORG

After George Floyd's death, a majority of the Minneapolis City Council vowed to defund the police. Ten months later, it hasn't happened, but the debate about police reform in the city...

Minneapolis had almost 200 fewer police officers at the beginning of 2021 than they had at the beginning of 2020.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Minneapolis had almost 200 fewer police officers at the beginning of 2021 than they had at the beginning of 2020.

Where's your source?  I don't take your word for anything until I see proof.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's what happens when you defund the police.

stop your nonsense. the capital police were left to fend for themselves. qtrumplicans won't vote to support anything that will help police or anyone else.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Portland, Minneapolis, and New York City.

bullshit. trying to fund training & redirect responsibilities to people that can handle a situation without killing anyone is not defunding.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

stop your nonsense. the capital police were left to fend for themselves. qtrumplicans won't vote to support anything that will help police or anyone else.

You can go to hell along with O_U812, you ignorant Putin puppet.

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see that O_U812 and the Golfer are just as deranged as the last time I was on here. Donald Trump is definitely living rent free in their heads. I'd say he was living in their brains, but I'm not sure they have brains.😏

says the tenant living in dear traitor's asshole.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

the states needed help which qtrumplicans have continually voted against.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the states needed help which qtrumplicans have continually voted against.

What the states need is for the fucking Democrat governors and mayors to allow America to reopen again and for the damn government to get out of the way.